Dear patients and new patients....
Following announcements from the prime minister and guidance from the SMAE Institute, I am very happy to confirm that I can continue to practice during lockdown including the most recent lockdown in January 2021..
If there are patients who I haven't called please feel free to call/text/email me. I am not contacting those that are "shielding" at present so please do call me when able to on 07864 340341.
For any new patients please phone/text/email me to discuss a new appointment.
Please understand that I will need to ask some necessary questions before treatment for all patients both existing and new.
Stay safe and well everybody and very glad to be back with you all !!
1. All patients will be asked if they are fit and well as far as they know.
2. Do they have any symptoms such as a dry cough, a temperature, loss of smell or taste.
3. Have they had the virus?
4. Any patients who have been abroad must be clear of any symptoms for 14 days.
5. During treatment protective clothing will be worn or used i.e. uniform, an apron, gloves, couch roll and a mask as necessary.
6.. All instruments are autoclaved, packaged and sterile.
7. IPA Isopropyl Alcohol will be used to clean feet prior to consultation and alcohol hand gel will be used before gloves are put on and after they are removed.
8. If there are any other questions that patients would like to ask regarding Covid 19 I am more than happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge.